- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STEERING GEAR – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE STEERING RACK AND PINION ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH FLUID, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- INFLATE ALL TIRES TO FACTORY PRESSURES, COMPLETE THE OUTLINED AUTOMATIC RESET PROCEDURE.
CORRINE & RON D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2022