- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: The customer States that the check engine light came on with no obvious symptoms. The vehicle came in with DTC p2070 intake manifold tuning valve Bank One stuck open, p2006 intake manifold flap Bank 1 stuck closed, p2007 intake manifold flap 2 stuck closed, and p2404 evap leak detection pump send circuit implausible signal. Upon inspection I found a vacuum hose that goes to the intake manifold tuning valve was broken causing a vacuum leak on the EVAP system and causing the manifold tuning valve to not have sufficient vacuum to open the manifold flaps. I fixed the vacuum line and take it for a test drive. No codes came back at this time.
- REMOVE & REPLACE- VACUUM LINE TO INTAKE RUNNER
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
FRANK M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/21/2023