- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- THE CUSTOMER STATES HE REPLACED HIS OWN BATTERY AND NOW THE SYSTEM INSPECTION LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED ON THE DASH. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON REQUIRED. REPAIR.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and found codes present in the ABS control module for a low voltage condition. I cleared the code and monitored the control module voltage and found control module voltage is nominal. I suspect the fault occurred during the previous battery failure. I continued the inspection and found the master warning light is illuminated in addition to a flashing tire pressure warning lamp. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found three out of the five tire pressure sensors have failed and the remaining two sensor batteries are weak. Replacement and programming of the tire pressure sensors will be required.
- DISMOUNT THE TIRE AS NECESSARY, REPLACE THE ELECTRONIC AIR PRESSURE SENSOR, REMOUNT THE TIRE AND PROGRAM THE SENSOR(S) AS NECESSARY.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ___30__PSI Rear__30___PSI
JOHN K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2024