- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and verified the customer's concern. I verified that the vehicle is in a low-power mode. Using a scanner we were able to retrieve several stored diagnostic trouble codes. P1258 engine coolant over temperature protection mode active P0300 random misfire detected P0301 misfire detected at cylinder number 1 P0302 misfire detected at cylinder number 2 P0117 engine coolant temperature sensor circuit low voltage P0153 HO2S slow response Bank 2 sensor 1 P0326 knock sensor performance Bank 1 P0331 knock sensor performance bank 2 P0332 knock sensor circuit low voltage bank 2 P0089 fuel pressure regulator performance At this time, I suspect the cooling system slowly leaked out all the coolant from the leaking upper radiator hose. Once the coolant temperature hit 277° or more for one second the ECM will disable half of the cylinders by turning off the fuel injectors. By disabling half of the cylinders ECM is able to reduce the temperature of the coolant. This causes a reduced power mode. After performing the cooling system inspections I filled the cooling system with water at this time. I went on a test drive and found no misfires present during my test drive with full power restored. At this time I recommend to repair the cooling system leaks. Perform an extended test drive. Let the vehicle sit over the weekend. Recheck for proper operation on monday and continue the diagnosis, if needed.
- FOUND: coolant leak present at upper radiator hose plastic elbow
- Bring the engine to normal operating temperatures, pressure test the integrity of the cooling system and test for combustion gasses in the cooling system. The test for the presence of hydrocarbons are inconclusive at this time.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE COOLANT HOSE FLANGE, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH COOLANT, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
- TEST THE HEADLIGHTS (LOW AND HIGH BEAMS), TAIL AND BRAKE LIGHTS, TURN SIGNALS, PARKING LIGHTS, SIDE MARKERS AND ADVISE:
JOHN L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2022