- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- TOW IN: THE CUSTOMER STATES THE ENGINE STARTED TO RUN HOT WHILE DRIVING. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- FOUND: Customer States the engine started to run hot while driving. I retrieved trouble codes 377a engine cooling system deactivation of coolant pump due to blockage. Due to code recommend replacing the water pump and the coolant thermostat.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – [Serviced as an Assembly. Includes: Bleed Cooling System.]
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__38___PSI
LARRY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2022