- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- INSPECT AND ADVISE: I performed a test drive and confirmed the customer's concern, that there's a squeaking type noise present from the front suspension area when coming to a stop or when going over bumps.
- Roadtest, inspect the integrity of the steering and suspension components, inspect the front and rear tires, inspect for excessive "play" in the wheel bearings and other related components, and advise: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed there is a squeaking noise coming from the left front upper control arm area. Further inspections confirmed that the upper control arm assembly bushings are making excessive noise. Recommend replace upper control arm at LF. We replaced the upper control arms on 12/2018 @ 94,442 miles. We will replace the control arm assembly, under warranty.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE LEFT UPPER CONTROL ARM ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _35____PSI Rear__35___PSI
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
THOMAS & JOSIE T. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023