- TEST THE STARTING/CHARGING SYSTEM AND ADVISE: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the customer's concerned that the charging system warning indicator is illuminated at the dash.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the customer's concerned that the charging system indicators illuminated at the dash. I performed necessary testing and found that the alternator has failed and is not charging. The battery is low on a charge Recommend replace alternator assembly, recommend charge battery and retest for proper operation.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
ART & ANNA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/4/2023