- *Inspect engine oil level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect transmission fluid level, condition and leaks. *Inspect differential oil, condition, and leaks. *Inspect coolant level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect external accessory drive belt(s), condition, and tension. *Inspect cooling system hoses. *Inspect brake fluid level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect front and rear brake linings. *Inspect parking brake operations. *Inspect tire pressure and tread conditon. *Inspect universal joints (where applicable). *Inspect CV boot and joints (where applicable). *Inspect spark plugs & secondary ignition system appearance. *Inspect air filter. *Inspect fuel filter external appearance. *Inspect exterior light operations. *Inspect windshield wiper blades and operations. *Inspect windshield washer operations. *Inspect exhaust system. *Inspect steering & suspension system. *Inspect battery & terminal conditions. *Inspect horn operation. *Inspect electric window & lock operations. *Vehicle road test
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32__PSI
- INSPECT AND ADVISE;
- PARKING BRAKE – Adjustment
- FOUND: THE FRONT AND REAR BRAKE ROTORS HAVE EXCESSIVE LATERAL RUN-OUT.
- INSPECT AND ADVISE: THE BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR IS FAULTY AND WILL REQUIRE REPLACEMENT.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
MELISSA H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2023