- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated. I retrieved diagnostic trouble codes p144c, p0219, p018b and p008b. Code p144c indicates there is a purge flow performance fault during boost conditions. I performed necessary evaporative emission system testing and found the evaporative emission system purge valve has failed and no longer properly seals allowing boost to enter the fuel vapor system. Codes p008b and p018b both indicate there's a fuel rail pressure sensor performance fault. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found the low fuel pressure fuel system pressure sensor has failed and no longer reads accurate low pressure fuel pressure. Code p0219 indicates there's an engine over speed condition present. This is caused by driver input. Recommend replacing the low fuel pressure fuel pressure sensor and replacing the evaporative emission systems purge valve.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE REAR BRAKE LINING IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT WITH NEW BRAKE ROTORS FOR REPAIR.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- PERFORM THE REQUIRED REAR BRAKE ACTUATOR CALIBRATION PROCEDURE.
- CANISTER PURGE VALVE – Remove & Replace – 1.6L Eng
- FUEL RAIL PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – 1.6L Eng
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
VIRGINIA & DAVE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/20/2022