- looking to get my other half's jeep looked at. Has not been in to your shop before. She has CEL code P0128. It's an engine coolant related problem. From my reading, it likely needs a new coolant sensor or coolant thermostat.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT BRAKE LININGS WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH NEW BRAKE ROTORS FOR REPAIR.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and code P0128 is present for a cooling system temperature control fault. I test drove the vehicle monitoring the engine coolant temperature and found the engine coolant temperature is below the minimum threshold. This is an indication that the thermostat is no longer able to regulate coolant temperature.
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- DRAIN AND REFILL TRANSFER CASE FLUID
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _37____PSI Rear__37___PSI
TIMOTHY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/9/2021