- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- FOUND: The 3rd (center mounted) brake light is out. The left rear brake light bulb is out. Both rear outer marker bulbs are out. L/S running light on trunk lid is out. I replaced both rear outer marker bulbs. Replaced left side running light on the trunk lid. Replaced the right side brake bulb due to a partial burnout on the bulb. I found that the newly installed bulb on the left rear brake light is defective. I installed a new bulb to the left rear brake light socket and found it to be working at this time. None of the bulb sockets have any signs of any corrosion at this time.The center mounted brake light strip, LED strip, is inoperative at this time. Recommend replace the center mounted brake light LED strip.
- REMOVE & REPLACE- THIRD BRAKE LIGHT
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- California Recycling Fee
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATION AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life!
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear___32__PSI
PAM & BILL V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2022