- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Confirmed whine type noise present. I inspected the power steering system and found the fluid level to be low in the reservoir. I then inspected the steering gear and power steering lines for leaks and found no leaks at this time. At this time, I topped off the power steering fluid it (was about 1/4 of 1 liter low). Note the fluid level for the power steering fluid is checked with the engine off I verified the power steering fluid level and then test drove the vehicle approximately 4 miles with no further faults or symptoms. Rec monitor and advise
- Roadtest, inspect the integrity of the steering and suspension components, inspect the front and rear tires, inspect for excessive "play" in the wheel bearings and other related components, and advise:
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __45___PSI Rear__45___PSI
VINCE P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2021