- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the Stabilitrak warning intermittently illuminates. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found the right front wheel speed sensor intermittently fails to broadcast the proper wheel speed. Recommend replacing the right front wheel speed sensor.
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- PERFORM THE REQUIRED REAR BRAKE ACTUATOR CALIBRATION PROCEDURE.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- INSPECT AND PROGRAM THE SENSORS AS REQUIRED TO RESET THE LIGHT. I inspected the vehicle and verified client's concern that the TPMS sensors have not been calibrated to the vehicle. I performed the calibration procedure for each of the four tire pressure sensors, cleared the codes and reset the system. System operation is nominal.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
SOLOMON H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2023