- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and found code P0171 present for a lean condition. I inspected the vehicle and found the engine is not running lean and the computer is compensating for the condition. I performed the necessary diagnostic testing and found the mass air flow sensor which is used to calculate engine load no longer operates as designed. This is an indication of an internal failure with the sensor. I replaced the sensor and test drove the vehicle again monitoring the Adaptive fuel strategy. I found the computer is no longer compensating for the condition and system operation is nominal.
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear__33___PSI
LORI & GREG S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2021