- Inspect the automobile as per the AAA Maintenance Guidelines and complete the digital inspection. Thank you for your patronage and the opportunity to service your vehicle.
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 7 MM, LF 7 MM RR 7 MM LR 7 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear___35__PSI
- I inspected the fuse for the auxiliary power outlets. The fuse is good and intact at this time with proper power to all three (front, center, rear) power outlets. These are the cigarette lighter style power outlets. I confirmed there is no power at the USB ports. These USB ports are located inside the center console. This will require further diagnostic testing. Rec further diagnostic testing on the USB ports located inside the center console.
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
MARY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2022