- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Perform the test drive and confirm that the vehicle has a slight drift to the left side. I performed a four-wheel alignment. The customer described, vehicle pulls left, worse when the brakes are applied was not duplicated at this time. The brake fluid is clean. I inspected the brake linings and found them to be within spec at this time with no obvious signs of excessive wear one side to the other. It should be noted that all four tires are close to the wear bars and will need to be replaced in the near future.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear___35__PSI
ELLEN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/24/2023