- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- THE CUSTOMER STATES WHILE DRIVING HOME FROM WORK THE ENGINE STARTED TO RUN ROUGH WITH THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT FLASHING. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there is a significant drivability issue present. I retrieved diagnostic trouble codes P0301 and P0201 which indicate there is a misfire concern on the number one cylinder related to the fuel injector. I performed an ohms check on the injector and found the injector is well above the maximum limit of 15 ohms. Recommend replacing the number one fuel injector. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0128 which indicates that there is a coolant temperature regulation fault. I recovered Freeze Frame data that was saved when the fault occurred and found the coolant temperature was well below the minimum threshold for proper engine operation. This is an indication of a failure with the thermostat. Recommend replacing the thermostat. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0523 which indicates there is a circuit fault with the oil pressure sending unit. I inspected the exposed portions of the wiring and found no indication of a fault. I suspect there is a malfunction with the oil pressure sending unit mounted in the engine oil cooler assembly located between the cylinder heads. Recommend accessing the oil pressure sending unit for continued testing and potential replacement.
- FUEL INJECTOR – Remove & Replace – V6 All – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold Gaskets.]
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Air Cleaner. Includes: Drain and refill Engine Cooling System.]
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifolds.]
- REMOVE & REPLACE- CABIN FILTER
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear__33___PSI
MARCUS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/8/2023