- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – 2.4L Eng Engine Mount,Right – [Includes: R&I Air Cleaner.]
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there is no significant drivability issue present. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0128 which indicates there is a coolant temperature regulation fault. I test drove the vehicle monitoring the engine coolant temperature and found the engine coolant temperature is well below the minimum threshold for proper engine operation. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found the thermostat is no longer able to properly regulate engine temperature. We recommend to replace the thermostat assembly and recheck the system operation.
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – 2.4L Eng w/Housing – [Includes:Drain and refill Low Temperature Cooling System. Includes: R&I Battery and Tray.]
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- REMOVE & REPLACE- REAR WIPER BLADE
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life!
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _33____PSI Rear__33___PSI
STEVE & PATTIE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2023