2006 Infiniti FX35CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-20T22:00:31+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ………….
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications LF____ RF_____LR_____RR_____. LF /32 RF /32 LR /32 RR /32
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Machine brake rotor as required. Clean the braking surfaces, remeasure the minimum thickness, compare to legal specifications.
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- Service the engine oil and oil filter, lubricate the chassis as applicable, inspect the belts, hoses, and fluid levels, reinspect for oil leaks, inspect the oil level and refill to manufactures specifications.
- CA Battery Recycling Fee
- Environmental waste disposal fee
PAMELA & JIM W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2020