CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-09T23:02:25+00:002012 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-09T23:02:25+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- INSPECT THE STARTING SYSTEM AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concerned that there is an intermittent no crank condition. I performed necessary diagnostic testing while the fault is occurring and found the starter has failed. During the inspection I found there is heavy corrosion on the positive battery terminal that has leaked into the alternator fuse.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE STARTER ASSEMBLY AND BATTERY CABLE FUSE BLOCK, REASSEMBLE.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
MARK & LISA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2023