CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-05T22:04:38+00:002016 Subaru Crosstrek CRM Mitchell1 2023-08-05T22:04:38+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- California Recycling Fee
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- WHEEL STUD – Remove & Replace – Rear,One Side,One – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.]
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear___35__PSI
- RENTAL CAR PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER AT NO CHARGE
MARITZA V. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2023