CRM Mitchell1 2024-01-25T23:03:36+00:002019 Toyota Sequoia CRM Mitchell1 2024-01-25T23:03:36+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life!
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
- REPLACE THE CABIN AIR FILTER
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- DRAIN AND REFILL TRANSFER CASE FLUID
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- Induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
MARC A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/24/2024