CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-19T22:00:53+00:002013 Infiniti JX35 CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-19T22:00:53+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and found the check engine light is illuminated. I test drove the the vehicle and found the engine idle is high and unstable. I retrieved diagnostic trouble codes P0171 and p0174. These codes indicate the engine is running lean. Using electronic Leak Detection equipment I inspected the intake track for a vacuum leak and found the PCV hose underneath the intake manifold has ruptured and no longer properly seals.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE P.C.V. VALVE AND HOSE, REASSEMBLE.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE BATTERY CABLE TERMINALS, REASSEMBLE.
JENNIFER J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2021