CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-21T22:02:56+00:002013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-21T22:02:56+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 6 MM, LF 6 MM RR 10 MM LR 10 MM
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _34____PSI Rear_34____PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade full-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
OLIVIA & JONATHON T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/20/2021