2015 Dodge ChallengerCRM Mitchell1 2022-10-29T21:59:24+00:00
- THE CUSTOMER STATES HE CAN FEEL THE ENGINE RUNNING LIKE A MOTOR MOUNT MIGHT BE BROKEN. THE ENGINE IS RUNNING NORMAL OTHER THAN THE ROUGH FEEL AT ENGINE IDLE.
- FOUND: The customer States he can feel the engine running like a motor mount might be broken. The engine is running normal other than rough feel at engine idle. I confirm customer concern. I first check for any misfires and check the fuel trims and both were good and passed. I then checked for the signal or the mass air flow sensor and I did not notice anything unusual. I then performed a cam and crank sensor relearn and also perform an all adaptive relearn. The rough idle went away. cam aNd crank relearn all adaptive values relearn.
- REMOVE THE LOWER SPLASH SHIELDS FOR ACCESS, REPAIR THE DAMAGED WIRING TO THE FOG LIGHT CIRCUIT AND RECHECK THE SYSTEM OPERATION.
- NOTE: AFTER PERFORMING THE CALIBRATION WE FOUND THE ENGINE RUNNING VERY SMOOTH WITH NO ROUGH IDLE. MONITOR AND ADVISE.
- FOUND: Customer States the fog lights will not work. I installed known good bulb and fog light would still not turn on. I then check for power and ground at the connector and did not have power and ground. I Then followed wiring harness and noticed there is rodent damage to the harness with about six wires that were damaged. At this time we recommend fixing the damaged wires and retesting the system.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
ZHEN Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2022