CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-23T22:00:41+00:002007 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-23T22:00:41+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Visual inspections of the system, test pressures, inspect compressor, belt and clutch operation, add refrigerant and retest Post service center outlet temperature: 47°F Post service high side pressure: 167 Post service low side pressure: 33
- FOUND: I serviced the HVAC system and found the system low. After the service was completed I found there is no compressor operation and the HVAC system does not produce cold air. Recommend performing an electrical system diagnosis to pinpoint the cause of the compressor circuit fault. I performed an electrical system diagnosis for the AC compressor clutch circuit and found the fuse and relay are good. I inspected the exposed portions of the wiring harness and found there is no indication of a fault. With the system powered up and running I tested for power and ground at the AC clutch field coil. I found power and ground are present at the field coil, however the field coil fails to engage the clutch. This is an indication of an internal failure with the field coil for the AC compressor clutch. Recommend replacing the AC compressor and condenser assembly.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – V6 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear__33___PSI
JOANNE W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2022