- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and found code P0340 and code p0345 present. These codes indicate faults with the bank 1 and bank 2 camshaft position sensors. During the inspection I found no indication of a fault with the sensors. I cleared the codes and test drove the vehicle without incident. I performed an ohms check on the sensors and found them within specification. These sensors are a high failure rate item and I suspect they are failing intermittently. Suggest replacing the left and right side camshaft position sensors and monitoring.
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE BOTH SENSORS, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _44___PSI Rear__49___PSI
ROB & FAYE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2021