- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35__PSI Rear_35___PSI
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 7 MM, LF 7 MM RR 7 MM LR 7 MM
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Test.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Base
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Remove the transmission pan, clean and inspect for excessive debris, replace the filter or clean the screen, reassemble the transmission pan with a new gasket or seal, refill with factory specified fluid.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS, REASSEMBLE.
LIZ & SCOTT P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2021