CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-30T22:01:54+00:002014 RAM ProMaster 2500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-30T22:01:54+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __65___PSI Rear__72___PSI
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 6 MM, LF 6 MM RR 5 MM LR 5 MM
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- TEST THE STARTING/CHARGING SYSTEM AND ADVISE:
- FOUND:I tested the battery. The battery test good at this time. I tested the alternator. Alternator output is nominal. I tested the starter draw. Started draw is nominal. Based on the customer described symptoms I suspect the battery is beginning to fail.
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE REAR SHOCK ABSORBERS, REASSEMBLE.
- REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES AND REPAIR THE WASHER RESERVOIR HOSE.
JEFF F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2021