- ENGINE OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Base,V6
- California Recycling Fee
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Base,V6 – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold Gasket.]
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Base,V6 Both
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __30___PSI Rear__30___PSI
DEAN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2023