- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- *Inspect engine oil level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect transmission fluid level, condition and leaks. *Inspect differential oil, condition, and leaks. *Inspect coolant level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect external accessory drive belt(s), condition, and tension. *Inspect cooling system hoses. *Inspect brake fluid level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect front and rear brake linings. *Inspect parking brake operations. *Inspect tire pressure and tread conditon. *Inspect universal joints (where applicable). *Inspect CV boot and joints (where applicable). *Inspect spark plugs & secondary ignition system appearance. *Inspect air filter. *Inspect fuel filter external appearance. *Inspect exterior light operations. *Inspect windshield wiper blades and operations. *Inspect windshield washer operations. *Inspect exhaust system. *Inspect steering & suspension system. *Inspect battery & terminal conditions. *Inspect horn operation. *Inspect electric window & lock operations. *Vehicle road test
- Visual inspections of the system, test pressures, inspect compressor, belt and clutch operation, add refrigerant and retest Post service center outlet temperature: 48°F Post service high side pressure:190 Post service low side pressure:30
- CLEAN AS BEST POSSIBLE AND INSPECT THE SOURCE OF LEAK(S) AND ADVISE. WE FOUND THE TRANSMISSION TAIL SHAFT OIL SEAL LEAKING. AT THIS TIME WE RECOMMEND TO REPLACE THE SEAL FOR REPAIR AND RECHECK THE SYSTEM OPERATION.
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- California Recycling Fee
- REMOVE & REPLACE- WIPER BLADES
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- EXTENSION HOUSING SEAL – Remove & Replace – F150,RWD
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
HECTOR R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2023