- Add a chemical solvent to suspend debris and disolve varnish, connect state-of-the-art flushing equipment to your system through the cooler lines/fittings, flush/exchange the fluid in the transmission, cooler lines, and torque converter, reassemble as required, and add an automatic transmission fluid conditioner to extend component life. enhance performance, and promote smoother operation.
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the customer's concern of a no crank condition. I found the starter has failed. There is power to the starter however intermittently it does not engage.
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and found history code p0736 stored in the transmission control module. This code indicates a gear ratio fault with reverse gear. After multiple attempts I was unable to verify any problem with reverse gear in the transmission. The transmission fluid is full however it is dirty. I performed the recommended service on the transmission. I test drove the vehicle several times and was unable to duplicate any faults with the transmission in reverse. Advise the client to monitor the condition.
- I replaced the starter assembly. The vehicle starts normally at this time.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable Congratulations! Being a member of the A+ AUTOCARE "SUPER SAVER" PROGRAM, this oil & filter service is complimentary! ……..
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ROBIN & LIZ I. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/11/2020