- FOUND: Oil pan gasket is leaking The possibility of additional oil leaks being present exists Undercarriage saturated
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THAT THERE IS AN OIL LEAK. INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
RAYMOND Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021