- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there is no significant drivability issue present. I I found codes p0441 and p1421 present for an evaporative emission system fault. I inspected the evaporative emission system using electronic leak detection equipment and found the evaporative emission system canister has failed and no longer properly seals. Recommend replacing the evaporative emissions system canister and rechecking the system to verify there are no additional smaller leaks present.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- EVAPORATION CONTROL CANISTER – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- REMOVE & REPLACE- #4 IGNITION COIL HARNESS CONNECTOR
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __30___PSI Rear__30___PSI
JOHN K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2023