- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __30___PSI Rear__30___PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Machine brake rotor as required. Clean the braking surfaces, remeasure the minimum thickness, compare to legal specifications.
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
PHILLIPA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2021