- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- INSPECT AND ADVISE: I test drove the vehicle and confirm the customers concern that a growling noise is present when braking.
- FOUND: WE RECOMMEND TO REPLACE THE FRONT BRAKE PADS WITH NEW ROTORS AND ADJUST THE REAR BRAKES FOR REPAIR.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Calibration.] – [Includes: Bleed Brake System (where applicable). DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _32____PSI Rear___32__PSI
WILLIAM & KATHLEEN U. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/4/2022