- FOUND: Stored DTC's Engine P0122 Throttle position sensor (G69) signal too low P3079 Throttle control airflow @ idle too low Further inspections found a slightly dirtt throttle body Cleaned throttle body and using a scan-tool, performed a throttle body Re-Learn Test drove vehicle. Approx 2 miles into the test drive, EPC light illuminated, MIL illuminated, reduced power condition present. At this time we recommend to replace the throttle body assembly and recheck operation.
- FOUND: THE BRAKE LININGS WERE FOUND IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ____32_PSI Rear___32__PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE "CHECK ENGINE" LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED. …………….
- THROTTLE VALVE HOUSING – Remove & Replace – GLI,Eng CD CBFA – [Includes: R&I Switches and adjust (where applicable).]
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ZACK A. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2020