- Clean the battery terminals and cables and connections, reassemble, apply electrical coating, inspect and refill battery water.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE BLOWER MOTOR AND RESISTOR, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the customer's concern. I found power and ground present at the blower motor. The blower motor does not operate. This is an indication of an internal fault with the blower motor assembly.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ____36_PSI Rear__36___PSI
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE: THE TESTING FOUND AN ELECTRICAL SHORT CIRCUIT TO THE THIRD BRAKE LIGHT ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR. WE REPLACED THE CONNECTOR AND FUSE AS REQUIRED.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
DAVID M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/17/2020