- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: THE PARKING BRAKE IS OUT OF ADJUSTMENT.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- INSPECT THE SUSPENSION AND STEERING AND ADVISE:
- Roadtest, inspect the integrity of the steering and suspension components, inspect the front and rear tires, inspect for excessive "play" in the wheel bearings and other related components, and advise: THE INSPECTION CONFIRMED THAT THE LEFT FRONT STRUT IS INTERNALLY BROKEN AND NO LONGER FUNCTIONS AS DESIGNED. THE REAR STRUTS ARE WORN AND VERY WEAK.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE FRONT AND REAR STRUT/COIL SPRING ASSEMBLIES, REASSEMBLE.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE RADIATOR ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE WITH NEW HOSES, REPLENISH COOLANT, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Clean the battery terminals and cables and connections, reassemble, apply electrical coating if applicable.
ROD K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2022