- AUTH # C000464233 AP@SILVERROCKINC.COM
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE ROTORS WARPED CAUSING A LARGE PULSATION IN THE STEERING WHEEL AND THE BRAKE PEDAL DUE TO WARPED BRAKE ROTORS. WE RECOMMEND TO PERFORM A FRONT & REAR BRAKE SERVICE FOR REPAIR.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Machine brake rotor as required. Clean the braking surfaces, remeasure the minimum thickness, compare to legal specifications.
SANDRA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020