- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Quote is for 7 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- REPLACE THE VALVE STEM, MOUNT THE TIRE ON THE WHEEL, COMPUTER SPIN BALANCE. NOTE; TIRE WARRANTY REQUIRES ROTATION EVERY 6,000 MILES & REBALANCE EVERY 12,000 MILES. FAILURE TO PERFORM THIS WILL VOID ALL WARRANTY.
- TIRE DISPOSAL FEE (4)
- Wash and wax the exterior, clean the wheels and wheel wells, vacuum and clean the carpets, seats, trunk and door panels, clean windows, and apply dressing to the tires, vinyl, and plastic.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
LIZ & SCOTT P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2020