- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _35____PSI Rear_35____PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
JOHN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/26/2021