- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- FOUND:I confirmed the customers concern that the check engine light is illuminated with no drivability concern. I inspected the vehicle and found code P0456 present for a evaporative emission system leak. I performed a detailed leak inspection using electronic Leak Detection equipment and found no indication of a leak at this time. I performed research on the manufacturer database system and found a technical service bulletin related to this code. There is updated computer programming to modify the monitoring parameters for the code setting criteria.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _35____PSI Rear__35___PSI
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life!
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE "CHECK ENGINE" LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED. …………….
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
KASA & EDWARD M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2021